Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death.
Dave Barry

Okay, so my immaturity is showing. Penny and I found this funny little pot at a thrift store. Her husband, being the trooper he is and having never been an ex-husband, drilled a hole in the bottom of it for me. How cool is he?
Cuttings from my topiary at work made up this little aspiring topiary. It went to live in another office last week. I didn't tell the recipient, a man, that the white pole was a lonely knitting needle found at another thrift store.

If you have not yet read this book, I highly recommend it!! It is an incredible tale of a three year old little boy who has been to Heaven and has stories to tell that are hugely believable. If you need a little hope in your life, this is the book to help provide it. It is making the tour of my friends and loved ones and will definitely be on my outgoing present list this Christmas.

Avilia! I love the little pine tree at the bottom. It is an easy pattern to memorize and a great travel project.

Harry Potter socks finished a little while ago for my daughter. Bruce wasn't interested in the manly pink in the socks. >smile<


God bless and better weather.

No comments: