Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day saying "I'll try again tomorrow.”

Mary Anne Radmacher

 

 I lost a best friend in December, her name was Schuster and she was a few weeks shy of twenty years old.  She saw me through good times and unfortunately, some really bad times. She loved Bruce so much.  We will both miss her.
 
 Just an image from online that I love and want to recreate in my own garden, maybe in a barrel of garlic.
 I bought this lovely necklace from an amazing artist.  It is my favorite scripture, our minister even included it in our wedding ceremony.

I believe this was from 1968.  Our old blue Dodge van, my older sister Cathy, whom we lost last August 9th, and one of my younger sisters, Maria.  We were at Little Rock AFB in Arkansas. The tree casting it's shadow was a Mimosa, otherwise known as a sensitive plant. If you ran your finger down the leaves, they would curl up.  I was 10 years old.
 
 
 


No comments: