Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ohhhhhhh...The Weather Outside Is Frightful....

I played as much golf as I could in North Dakota, but summer up there is pretty short. It usually falls on Tuesday. ~Mike Morley
Since South Dakota is much, much farther south than North Dakota...I figure our sumer last a day or two longer. We are in the middle of a devastating blizzard with no travel recommended. Quite beautiful from the inside looking out, or so the cats think. I am very thankful to have a warm place to ride it out with family.
Something you may not know about me....I always seem to run out of time. The plum puddings are all ready to go to their new homes...and here I sit unable to get them out today. Monday it is...my family never expects me to be on time and I love them for it. The basket is sooooo special....a gift from my daughter. I wish I could tell you where she got it. I was very very impressed....and thankful.

No comments: