Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Moments

It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it.
It seems like I am showing you a lot of basket quilts. I am not sure why, I do have others. I love baskets and have more than I would ever use. Of course, I have a lot of stuff stored in each one, after all that is the sole pirpose of a basket, to carry a load.
Another thrift store find. The sterling on these little condiment pots shined up beautifully.
It has been a quiet weekend. I went Christmas shopping with friends yesterday. On Friday night I went to a Christmas party and won a lovely prize, the twelve days of Christmas in chocolates. I think I will have a great deal of fun opening each of the twelve boxes.....

No comments: