Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Little This, A Little That.....

Everyone thought I was bold and fearless and even arrogant, but inside I was always quaking.
Katharine Hepburn

One of the most admirable women ever in show business, I do and always will admire her. I believe she is quite possibly my favorite actress of all time.
How beautiful is this hand dyed yarn? Qutecowgirl has her own Etsy page, really, take a look. I am in love with her designs.
I am excited about these February socks. The yarn is called "Remember When". It knits beautifully and looks great when it comes together. Someone is going to be very happy with these socks! These are great and small and go with me everywhere because you never know when you are going to be stuck somewhere for a few minutes.
And now for the continuing saga of my Brother-In-Law's quilt. I have decided that I really hate the PVC quilting hoop. I would pick this quilt up and work on it for a few minutes and set it back down. On Sunday, I finally kicked it to the curb and got out my trusty wooden hoop and I am loving working on this quilt. I think when all is said and done, I will give him his choice of quilts. The original heart quilt that I posted in November that he and my sister liked so much or this one.

No comments: