Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Out of the strain of the doing
Into the peace of the done."
Julia Louise Woodruff
It has been an interesting week. I learned to do something I never ever thought I would have to do, and hope never to do, and suffered the side effects. Luckily, they only lasted 24 hours and I only have to do it once a week. So, into the peace of the done lasts 2 more days before I get to experience the pain to the doing again....a very fit quote this time.
And now for something I really like (imagine my best Rocky voice here):Three of my favorite things, felted wool, hand thrown pottery and beautiful wool yarn for a scarf...eventually. These must be favorites of the many because two cats kept trying to help me take the picture. Apparently the yarn had to be just so in the bowl....critics everywhere.

No comments: