Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Magnificent Monday

"You will never reach your goal until you start to take action, any action."
Byron Pulsifer

My KoolAid socks are finished!! I really love the way they came out. You just never know what you are going to get when you take a chance. I need...I need to dye more.....more colors...
I am trying something new. Qutecowgirl mentioned to me how she could knit like the wind with her 9" circulars. I saw Judy at Athena Fibers knitting with 8"ers and had to try them out...wow, I love them. It didn't take long to get used to them either.
They are super affordable and definitely worth a try. I bought a second 9" today, you know, just in case. They have them in metal (my personal favorite) and bamboo.
Sorry for the blur, i thought I could get you up close and personal...ask you to take a few stitches to see if you like it.
Look at these beauties I found on Etsy!!! MadeForFun has a real treasury of beach finds. These buttons are to die for and will be just great on my next sweater!!
And now for something you will really like. Cathy over at Cath's Pennies has listed her very first pattern for purchase. Her pictures and tutorial is much better than my picture. Pop over and take a look. She is getting her second pattern ready for it's debut...I will try to be first in line again....
Take care and God bless.

No comments: