Monday, January 19, 2009

Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase.
~Martin Luther King

I needed something small to take on a little trip and since I joined a sock of the month club, I figured maybe that was small enough. I only have until the 30th to get a picture of two socks posted....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....
Do you have any clue what kind of plant this is? When I went to visit my parents last July, my Mother had this plant growing and blooming beautifully. I brought two leaves home and this is the one that took off. She didn't know the name of it, but I know one of you will. It has purple blossoms that look very much like a gloxinia, I have just never seen one with leaves this long.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I am a first time visitor. I came over from Just another rainy day. Looks like you are an Eagles fan.
That was a good football game on Sunday. Sorry, I was cheering for Arizona. I lived there for nine years so that was fun to watch.
Thanks for letting me peek. I liked what I saw.