Monday, January 12, 2009

Wintry Thoughts

Whose woods these are I think I know,
His house is in the village though.
He will not see me stopping here,
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
~ Robert Frost

I doubt you keep up with national weather to the extent that you know we here in South Dakota are in the midst of a blizzard. I thought I would share with you what we South Dakotans do for fun.....yes...that is a yard sale sign ( my Mother will be so jealous...) and please note, the beautiful colors that will stand out in any blizzard. This is where you are thinking to yourself that those people must be a hardy breed...(okay...I heard that about fools). That poem by Robert Frost is my favorite.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Oh Brrrrrr! Stay warm now. Thanks for your visits and blog comments, Lynn.