Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I could not at any age be content to take my place in a corner by the fireside and simply look on.
Eleanor Roosevelt
The truly bad thing about feeling bad is losing my muse over the past week or two. I just didn't have the energy to take anything on. Yesterday, I finally started feeling better and today was even better. At this rate, going back to work on Monday should be a breeze. Or, at least, one can only hope. I found out my daughter, bless her, called my office last week to tell them they weren't to call me unless someone died. I did get lots of rest, that's for sure.
In the meantime, I got to play with wool pennies. They were a gift in more ways than one. They were like little bits of a rainbow to be arranged and rearranged. I started cutting a pretty green wool from my stash for the back pennies and I even got one done! Thank you for stopping by and God bless.

No comments: