Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Feel Better!!

One thing life has taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt


I can tell because my muse is back, I hope she had a great vacation...one down, one to go. My April socks. You must agree that Qutecowgirl really knows what she is doing with yarn....I can't wait to get this pair done and start on the marigold yarn.



You Are Tea



You are mellow and reflective. You don't allow yourself to feel in a rush and frenzied.

You're likely to appreciated the ideas or connections that come up over a warm cup of tea.



While you do enjoy the energy of a caffeine boost, you love that it allows you to take a break.

You're not in a rush to do anything. You're content with your life, and in no rush to change it.


I quite love tea, decaf is my drink of choice. Earl Grey Decaf is my favorite, but I love many different kings, including PG. I always have a pot going, both at home and at work.

No comments: