Monday, February 28, 2011

Bye February

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt

I got a package in the mail. All the way from the UK. I love packages. It always feels like Christmas. It isn't as though I wasn't expecting it, but boy is it fun to rip off the paper to find the lovelies underneath. Time to go leave feedback....
She winds into center pull cakes if you ask her.
My next socks. I will probably be casting on Wednesday. I am going to spend the day with a friend. My best friend. This is more of Qutecowgirl's sock yarn. She entitled this one "Health" after I was diagnosed with MS. How wonderful is she?
And the back to the vest is finished and I am slowly making progress on the right front. There are all sorts of colors in this yarn, little pips of gold, pink, teal, and blue. We had more snow over the weekend, so I got a little more indoor time to knit. I do not like this time of year, except for the knitting time.
What's new with you?

No comments: