Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Gray Sunday Morning Coming Down

Friendship with ones self is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
Eleanor Roosevelt
It is a gray day in South Dakota. We woke to ice all over the north and west side of the house bringing new meaning to light perception only. We had thunder overnight which also does not bode well in February. Today is a good day to...knit. Dexter says hi. He is the beginning of my gray post.
I finished my pink Brandwine and have moved on to a vest I have been wanting to knit since I saw it on The Woolen Rabbit.
Then these two yarns arrived at about the same time and inspiration struck. A Dexter vest...only for me. How odd to try and match yourself to a cat. Now is when I should be thinking about buttons. Do they cause anyone else angst?

No comments: