Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.
Jawaharal Nehru

My July socks. Finished in Washington this time. When I got home, there was a box in the mail, like Christmas in July. These yarns of many colors were dyed with the help of a 5 year old talented young lady.....very delightful yarn. Child's Play 1 and Child's Play 2.
Raspberry and Sea Glass, Qutecowgirl still has another skein of each listed on her Etsy if you hurry.
Her yarns just get more beautiful!
Tomorrow I will post pictures of the ladybug sock bag and the wonderful stitch markers she made me.
I am stopping everything to work on this multi. I was thinking of Joseph's coat of many colors when I first saw it, these will be my socks of many colors.
These are the socks I am putting on hold, Qutecowgirl's "Lilac" yarn.

1 comment:

Qutecowgirl said...

I still can not believe that I see my yarn out there!!! =)