Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

Don't follow your dreams; chase them.
- Richard Dumb
Have you ever wanted something so badly that you just didn't want anyone else to share? Well, that is what this picture is all about. I showed you a picture of my Mother's hummingbird feeder with a little female sitting on it. This is the male sitting on the top of the bird house, laying in wait to stop her from feeding at his personal feeder. Schmuck! Click on the picture for a better look.
My daughter and I stopped at Barnes & Noble. I was looking at magazines when she found this on the shelf right behind me. Turns out it was a pretty good find. Thanks, Dear.
My parent's yard is filled with the most interesting volcanic rock. The big one will find a place in my garden, the smaller one in a bowl full of heart shaped rocks.

Have a lovely day and God bless.

No comments: